Thursday, January 26, 2006

TAG!

Nush tagged me, so here goes!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Amelie
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Moulin Rouge
Serenity

Four places you have lived:
Milton Keynes
Guildford
Richmond
Manchester

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Firefly
Shameless
I'm really not a TV person, so the things I watch most often are:
BBC Breakfast news
Kerrang radio on freeview

Four websites I visit daily:
Craftster.org
LJ friends page
My Gmail
Yarn Harlot

Four places you have been on vacation:
North east America & Canada (which was far superior to the US! ;D)
Athens
Paris
Wales - particularly Aberdovey (my favourite beach in the world) and Candleston in Methyr Mawr, where I LARP

Four of my favourite foods:
Cheese, especially crumbly local Lancashire, bowland, appledore, and any strong cheddar, Afon Cleddau is a great example, and is wonderful with red bell pepper jelly. Brie and cranberry rocks too... mmmmm... cheese... ooh - macaroni cheese
Chocolate, particularly baking with it, my brownies are wonderful :D
Garlic. In anything, or just roasted.
Mild, creamy curries, especially if they are from either The Village in Rochdale or a fantastic curry house in Harrogate
Generally things people have cooked for me are wonderful. My housemate & I regularly indulge in experimental cookery, where we just concoct munchies from the contents of the fridge and cupboard. They always rock! Sometimes in an 'oh my, what were we thinking of..?' way, but hey!

Four places I would rather be right now:
With my boyfriend in Birmingham
At the gigs/clubs I'm going to this weekend
At home, crafting, with an endless supply of time & resources
Aberdovey, wraped up in lots of warm clothes, jumping off sand dunes and roasting sausages in a fire pit.

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I don't know any bloggers who've not done it yet, so I tag you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger fluffyhelen said...

Oh wow, you LARP in Wales.
My boyf does LARP.. I try and hide.

:)

7:00 AM  
Blogger Purple Heather said...

Yup - I do Shards - www.shardslrp.com - we play mainly at Candleston, which is near Bridgend. WHich system does your boy play?

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home