Monday, February 27, 2006

Knitter out...

My Olympic knitting project didn't get finished. I needed to do about 7 rows per day, and after one row, my wrists were aching. I decided I didn't want to risk carpal tunnel or RSI, so I've been working very slowly. Consequently I'm about 1/4 of the way through. I have managed to do a panta for the UK instant swap though:

SafetyFox Panta

And I made a good start on my Folkwear Big Sky Riding Trousers for LARP, a fantastic pattern. I'm working on a purple polycotton muslin, before I do brown linen and red wool versions. I adore these patterns - I want to make:

The Belgian Military Chef's Jacket
Shirts of Russia & Ukraine
The Walking Skirt

As well as these Laughing Moon ones:
Ladies’ 1890’s Sporting Costumes
The Silverado Corset

I'm on a historical pattern kick at the moment - Olivia will be so well dressed this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home